Las 15 mejores canciones de "América"
Ayer estuvimos viendo, en conmemoración al día de la independencia de los Estados Unidos, las peores interpretaciones del himno americano. Pasado el mal momento, nos acordamos del ayer con humor y traemos hoy las 15 mejores canciones de "América" de todos los tiempos. ¡Para tener en cuenta y no olvidar!
1. Miley Cyrus, "Party In The U.S.A." - "And I got my hands up /They're playin my song / I know I'm gonna be ok / Yeah, It's a party in the USA"
2. Neil Diamond, "America" - "Everywhere around the world / They're coming to America / Every time that flag's unfurled / They're coming to America / Got a dream to take them there / They're coming to America / Got a dream they've come to share / They're coming to America"
3. Green Day, "American Idiot" - "Don't want to be an American idiot / One nation controlled by the media / Information age of hysteria / It's calling out to idiot America."
4. Simon And Garfunkel, "America" - "Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike, they've all gone to look for America."
5. 2 Live Crew - "Banned In The U.S.A." - "The First Amendment gave us freedom of speech. So what you sayin'? It didn't include me?"
6. Tom Petty - "American Girl" - "Well, she was an American girl / Raised on promises / She couldn't help thinkin' that there was a little more to life somewhere else"
7. Eminem, "White America" - "The women and men who have broke their neck's for the freedom of speech the United States Government has sworn to uphold, or (Yo', I want everybody to listen to the words of this song) so we're told "
8. Lenny Kravitz - "American Woman" - "I don't need your war machines / I don't need your ghetto scenes / Colored lights can hypnotize / Sparkle someone else's eyes / Now woman, get away / American woman, listen what I say"
9. Trey Parker - "America F*ck Yeah" - "America, f*ck yeah! / Coming again to save the motherf*cking day / America, f*ck yeah! / Freedom is the only way"
10. James Brown, "Living In America" - "Living in America - hand to hand, across the nation Living in America / got to have a celebration / You might not be looking for the promised land, but you might find it anyway"
11. Kid Rock, "American Badass" - "I'm an American badass, watch me kick."
12. Estelle w/ Kanye West, "American Boy" - "Take me to New York, I'd love to see L.A. / I really want to come kick it with you / You'll be my American boy, American boy"
13. Don McLean, "American Pie" - "So bye-bye, miss American pie /Drove my chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry."
14. Brad Paisley, "America Saturday Night" - "It's a French kiss, Italian ice / margaritas in the moonlight / Just another American Saturday night"
15. Bruce Springsteen, "Born In The U.S.A." - "Nowhere to run / ain't got nowhere to go / Born in the U.S.A., I was born in the U.S.A."